Friday, September 7, 2007

Igor Larionov


Recieved today one that I tried to get numerous times before, and always got an RTS on my past two attempts. The Professor was an awesome hockey player, when he played with the Soviets, to playing with the Wings, he had talent. He was able to set up plays, see the open man, and always went about everything with a logical thought first. His high intellegence of course is how he got the nickname. Though, wearing those sweet glasses off the rink that makes him look exactly like a Professor helps as well.


Larionov is the third step in my quest for a auto's from the Russian Five. With Federov, Konstantinov and now Larionov, I am now just waiting for my request from Slava Kozlov, and then just get lucky and hope to find an autographed card of Fetisov in a Red Wings Uni, seeing as no one can seem to locate him, or at least get him to sign TTM anymore.

No comments: