Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Johnny Bower


This month has gone by pretty slow for me. Picking up in the beginning but now dying out slowly since the middle til now. In the mean time, I've only recieved one autograph, and without a camera i couldn't take a picture of it for everyone.


I sent out my request to Mr. Bower because I heard he was a stud signer. I didnt have any cards for him to sign, so I went ahead and got a puck instead, because in all honesty, i'll take autographed pucks over cards anyday, just my personal preference. He returned it back to me in less than a month, which is very exciting news for me. I asked him to also include his Hall of Fame inscription on the bottom of it, as you can see, he obliged with the HOF '76. I'm happy to that even in his older age he still signs.


You can never have too few Hall of Famers in your autograph collection, so chances are i'll go out of my way to find some Bower cards, and get a few signed from him as well.

No comments: