Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ryan Miller


I really didn't start following Ryan's career until last year, with the big "Buffalo is the greatest team assembled" thing at the start of last season. I originally was not a fan due to the fact he went to Michigan State, and being a U of Michigan student, well, he wasn't kosher with me. I'd rather watch Al Montoya. But that changed.


As a goaltender myself, i couldn't believe how huge this guy could make himself look in his equipment, being scrawny without his stuff on him. After a while of watching, dare I say he grew on me, and I like this guy. He's got a lot of potential, and with a little more expierence, he's going to be one of the top 10 goaltenders in the league I think. So i'm happy to have gotten his autograh now.
The wait on it was a little more than 3 months, and I did send to his home in East Lansing. Maybe his parents house, I'm not quite sure. But regardless, I'm very thankful I did get a reply from him. I just wish I could see his signature a little better. I should've sent a gold pen, even though i hate gold for autographs.

No comments: