Friday, November 13, 2009

Mikael Sammuelson



I picked up this jersey right after the Winter Classic in '09, and had the opportunity to meet Mikael at a local memorabilia place to get his autograph. I gotta be honest, the first thing I noticed about him is that he had some guns on his arms. His bi's and tri's were about the size of my head, and thats not small to start with. Very nice guy. His agent was sitting next to him, and I had him sign my jersey with that special inscription, making it one of a kind. It's the box score from the Winter Classic game. My goal is to have everyone that was on the box score sign it, but now it's pretty difficult considering that Hudler is now in Russia, and I have no access to Hossa or Conklin anymore either. Sucks, but, what can you do?

I just really like this piece, and I feel it's one of a kind, and special to me.

No comments: