Saturday, November 14, 2009

What a great weekend

This weekend is looking pretty awesome for autographs right about now. Went to a signing for Red Wing's Ville Leino and Darren Helm, and got them to autograph Wing's pucks for me. Went back the next day and met "Terrible" Ted Lindsay. I already have a few of his autographs, so I didnt want to pay to get it once more. I just spoke to him for a few moments and took a picture of my friend and him together. (Pics of the two pucks will be up a little later).

Found out that they will be having Nick Lidstrom and Chris Osgood signing there in about 2 weeks. Wow! Of course i'll be having to pay for their autographs ($50 for Lidstrom and $45 for Ozzie), but trying to get Lidstrom via the mail is near impossible. I have a few requests out and either nothing back or stamps traced in a sharpie. So i'll take this opportunity to get a jersey number signed by each. This way I can take my time to buy two authentic Wings jerseys, get their nameplates and numbers sewn on there when I have the cash available to me too. So then I'll have 2 new autographed jerseys (4 total) from a 4 time and 3 time Stanley Cup Champions, and a resume for each that goes on and on.

Now if only Holmstrom would come out and sign, I have a game used Kronik stick of his that would look sick signed at the blade in a nice silver paint pen.

No comments: